Monday, January 2, 2012

That Woman :)

I just love that one woman
I love her wholeheartedly
I follow her around like a shadow everyday
That woman is laughing and crying

Just how much more do I have togaze at you alone
This love that came like the wind, this beggar like love
If I continue this way, will you love me?

Just come a little nearer
One step closer but flee with two legs
I who love you am next to you now
That woman who comes.

that woman is cautious
that’s why you have to learn to smile
what she can’t tell her best friend
her heart’s full of tears.

that’s why, that woman
when she loved you the same way
yet another fool, yet another fool
can’t you hug me before you go?

i want to receive love
everyday in my heart, just in my heart
i shout and that woman’s next to me again.

that woman’s not me
its not that she knows
she doesn’t know cause she’s a fool

i love you and i miss you...
please let the time change it
i'm so sorry and i'll be back..


tibe2 aku terdetik nak tulis ayat2 ni..tak sedar dah setahun dah..sorry kalo ade salah ke apa..main tulis je ni :p hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment